Monday, 3 January 2011

Regrets

If i was able to do this process all over again i think it would be fair to say, i would do it slightly differently. For starters I would'nt of chosen to do a thriller production as I think it seems slightly obvious, and would of rather done a comedy, romance or realism production. I would of also not used the font swe used for some of the titles in our production as i think they appear slightly too elegant for such a thriller storyline and doesnt seem completley authentic with the "presents..." slide. Although i did do other titles for these slides but was outruled by the group on the final piece.
My titles would of used this font:
throughout the production, as i think this font which we did origninal choose looks gothic, and would of worked well in the film production.

No comments:

Post a Comment